Aloe vera contains over 200 bio-active elements like vitamins (including vitamins C & E), enzymes, amino acids, and polysaccharides that naturally offer excellent health benefits. These benefits are especially appreciated in the beauty and cosmetic industry. For instance, aloe gel has been shown to promote fast healing of skin abrasions and scars, to increase skin elasticity and collagen production, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
Pure & Natural™ aloe vera gel originates from organically grown aloe vera plants, which are grown free of all chemicals in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Each batch is scientifically tested to validate the quality and efficacy of the final product and to ensure it contains cold pressed aloe vera juice that is over 99% pure, but free of aloin (a mild aloe toxin). To ensure customers receive the best benefits of aloe vera, our production process is closely monitored and maintained according to the highest standards possible, every step of the way!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- USDA Certified Organic by OneCert
- Cold pressed & ultra pure
- International Aloe Science Council Certified
- GRAS Certified
- Free of aloin (a mild aloe toxin)
- USA grown and harvested
- Infused with vitamin E
- Ideal for acne, eczema, psoriasis, and post MicroDermabrasion treatment
- Promotes healing of skin abrasions, scars, and burns (including sun burns)
- Increases skin elasticity and collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks
- Perfect for use in your own DIY hand sanitizer
- Long lasting, comes in a 16 oz economy size
- Applies easily and absorbs quickly with NO STICKY RESIDUE!
- Contains no petrochemicals, mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, or toxic ingredients
INGREDIENTS: *Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice (99.75%), Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols), Xanthan Gum (plant based thickener), Citric Acid (pH stabilizer)
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Pour a small amount onto your palm. Using your fingers, apply to any area of your face and body that requires attention.
NOTE: To increase product shelf life, refrigerate after opening.